Brewer Fanatic

2011-06-16 Brewers (Greinke) at Cubs (Garza) - [Brewers lose, 12-7]

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So much for our LOOGY...I still said we should've kept Braddock, no matter how late he got to the game. He could get there in the 7th and pitch right away for all I care.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

So much for our LOOGY...I still said we should've kept Braddock, no matter how late he got to the game. He could get there in the 7th and pitch right away for all I care.
I'm with you on that. All that should matter is production, and he has been great this year. J.C. Romero just got DFA'd by the Phillies, I wouldn't mind picking him up. Lefties are hitting only .208 off him this year, which isn't bad. He was just struggling a little vs. righties.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

I'm with you on that. All that should matter is production, and he has been great this year. J.C. Romero just got DFA'd by the Phillies, I wouldn't mind picking him up.
Yep, when we're going "all in" this year, we should have our best players on the team.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

I'm with you on that. All that should matter is production, and he has been great this year. J.C. Romero just got DFA'd by the Phillies, I wouldn't mind picking him up.
Yep, when we're going "all in" this year, we should have our best players on the team.
Agree with that. The worst part is we could make 3-4 moves to improve the MLB club without even trading anybody and it would make a pretty big difference.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Agree with that. The worst part is we could make 3-4 moves to improve the MLB club without even trading anybody and it would make a pretty big difference.
Braddock, Green, Boggs in; Herrera/Estrada, 1 of Yuni/Wilson/Counsell, Kotsay out.

Braddock, Green, Boggs in; Herrera/Estrada, 1 of Yuni/Wilson/Counsell, Kotsay out.
I'd also bring McClendon back, and Yuni is for sure who I would drop out of those 3.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

rawbecht wrote:

Yup, but I would bring up Gamel instead for interleague then send him back down for Boggs after interleague.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Archived