Brewer Fanatic

Brewers draft picks in the CWS

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I posted in the other thread. I thought the curve was loopy in the first, he hasn't thrown his 2 seam at all yet.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

I posted in the other thread. I thought the curve was loopy in the first, he hasn't thrown his 2 seam at all yet.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

- Plato

- Plato

- Plato

- Plato

Wow that many violations for the ASU baseball program? Who knew that college baseball was corrupt as football and basketball?

- Plato

- Plato

Wow that many violations for the ASU baseball program? Who knew that college baseball was corrupt as football and basketball?

- Plato

- Plato

- Plato

- Plato

- Plato

- Plato

Hey can someone help me out here. I'm sure this has been talked about somewhere but I don't want to dig through all the threads to try to find it. Taylor Jungmann has got one of the funkiest releases I've ever seen. Is there any concern about injury here? Is he going to have to adjust his mechanic? That release just looks like it hurts.

Other than that though, he is looking really impressive through two innings. Nice to see 93-95 on the gun. Hopefully that can last deep into the game.

Hey can someone help me out here. I'm sure this has been talked about somewhere but I don't want to dig through all the threads to try to find it. Taylor Jungmann has got one of the funkiest releases I've ever seen. Is there any concern about injury here? Is he going to have to adjust his mechanic? That release just looks like it hurts.

Other than that though, he is looking really impressive through two innings. Nice to see 93-95 on the gun. Hopefully that can last deep into the game.

Archived