Brewer Fanatic

2011-06-15 Brewers (Narveson) at Cubs (Zambrano) - [Brewers win, 9-5]

Seriously what the hell is wrong with Narveson? He dominates for four innings every start and then blows up.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why isn't Mitre, one of 2 of our long relievers, getting ready? Instead Dillard, one of our 2 ROOGYs is going to come in and pitch multiple innings?
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Why isn't Mitre, one of 2 of our long relievers, getting ready? Instead Dillard, one of our 2 ROOGYs is going to come in and pitch multiple innings?

Pitcher's spot is due up 2nd. So if someone comes in, it will only be for the 5th inning.

Chris Narveson: The Human Implosion.

I don't know how else you explain it. I think that's the best way to summarize him this year. He literally cruises for 4-5 innings seemingly every start and then usually gives up 1 huge inning that comes out of nowhere.

Pitcher's spot is due up 2nd. So if someone comes in, it will only be for the 5th inning.

Thanks, I guess I couldn't think straight with all this anger.

Archived