Brewer Fanatic

2011-06-14 Brewers (Gallardo) at Cubs (Wells) - [Brewers lose, 5-4, ten innings]

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you get outmanaged by Quade, it is an embarassment. Wind clearly switched, you don't leave in a guy like Estrada. If they bring in Marmol, game over because they'll score in the bottom of the 9th.
Formerly Andersoc420

It's just pathetic to be sitting here tied after Marco Estrada is summoned for the 8th. Just ridiculous how a guy who barely makes the team is called on as your 8th inning guy with clearly better options out there. He turned from a long-reliever to a setup man overnight? Just nuts.

I live in Chicago and my cell is blowing up with people laughing at us. Makes me sick.

We won't score off Marmol so I see us losing in bottom of the 9th somehow. Estrada goes down when Saito comes up next week.

If Hawkins is hurt, he needs to be on the DL. He hasn't pitched in a week.

Everyone buy our stupid manager knew what was going to happen. Then he gives up back to back doubles and we don't take him out. We have a full, rested bullpen and you go with one of the worst ones in there. Estrada has now been drilled in three straight outings. Good thing we put him in a tight game in the 8th inning.

Roenicke blows another one. AGAIN.

IF, as some are suggesting, that Hawkins may be hurt, put the guy on the DL, and get someone up here who can at least eat some innings.
Even if Hawkins is hurt, Roenicke has Braddock, and even Dillard.
Yeah, not sure why Braddock didn't start the inning against two lefties.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

The ump has decided that Hart's knees go down to his shin so I'm not optomisitc
I'm watching live and Hart is just now approaching the plate, but you're right. Please tell me what the future holds

Formerly Andersoc420

Archived