Brewer Fanatic

2011-06-14 Brewers (Gallardo) at Cubs (Wells) - [Brewers lose, 5-4, ten innings]

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you without the pleasure of listening to Brenly, "Yuni is one of those middle infielders with great range, but not a ton of base speed."
Lol, some people are so stupid.
I never thought I'd say it, but I'm happy Roenicke was hired rather than Brenly. Brenly is like Roenicke but also a complete tool.

Community Moderator

I think Bill does a good job. But it will be nice to have 'rillo for a few games to mix it up a bit.

Nice inning for Yo, he's in good pitch count shape to go 7 now.

Sweet Cirillo is filling in for Bill in July. That'll be nice for a change. I also wish he had the job instead of Bill. Some real insight will be nice to hear.
Hopefully Cirillo can take Bill's place sooner than later. For a bit of nostalgia, check out Cirillo's line from 1996-2001:

.317/.387/.464/.851

Just a great pure hitter for those six years. 10th in the majors in batting average over that time period out of players with >2000 PA's. Nothing to shake a stick at!

Just think, He came close to being your manager.
For those who hate RRR and those who think either the trade for Marcum/Morgan/Grienke was our best offseason move, I honestly think the NOT signing of Brenly was the best offseason move.

Formerly Andersoc420

Just think, He came close to being your manager.
For those who hate RRR and those who think either the trade for Marcum/Morgan/Grienke was our best offseason move, I honestly think the NOT signing of Brenly was the best offseason move.

Or the NOT signing of McGehee to a long-term deal.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Ronnie Belliard is retiring after playing tonight as an Iron Pig. True story. Mixed emotions on him. He had some good years, but sure didn't seem to put in 100%. Then he had some big games versus the Brewers.
Formerly Andersoc420

Archived