Brewer Fanatic

2011-06-14 Brewers (Gallardo) at Cubs (Wells) - [Brewers lose, 5-4, ten innings]

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From Schroeder: "Ron Roenicke is not a big believer in the intentional walk." If he doesn't IBB here, he deserves to be fired on the spot.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Two nights, two IBB situations ignored by RRR.
I defended Roenicke last night. Not tonight. Estrada made zero sense. Then he does not walk Castro when you have an absolute speedster on 3rd? No Axford with lefties coming up? Wow. The only thing he did right was insert Gomez in there to run.

Bad, bad, bad, bad loss. Reminds of the one we blew against Phillies at home in 07. Just beat ourselves.

It has nothing to do with the manager. I am now convinced people need a place to vent and go to the internet just to write I hate Betancourt and the manager cost us a game. I guess the people I watch with and know are living in a different world. We hate to lost to the cubs but I have no idea how managers are to blame as much as they are. We could have any manager in the game of baseball for this team and this same crap would be written. Year after year its the same stuff. I think it just get pasted from previous threads to the current day. Above .500 or and awful brewer team and its the managers fault. Never the fact that a pitcher gave something up or we just didnt get hits. Nope it's (insert manager here) fault. Can't wait to read the interesting stuff tomorrow.

Archived