Brewer Fanatic

2011-06-14 Brewers (Gallardo) at Cubs (Wells) - [Brewers lose, 5-4, ten innings]

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Corey has had 5 good games and the rest, quite frankly, have been bad. He just cannot lay off the slider away.
He laid off it just fine in an earlier AB. And I don't have the ability to go back to the 9th inning AB, but I think the last one would have been a called strike, anyway.
Hart is an ok player that people love to give benefit of the doubt for whatever reason. I can't win on here. Same happened with Hardy and Hall.
I really wish people around here would learn that every time a Brewer hitter makes an out or a Brewer pitcher gives up a run, it's not a miserable failure on his part. Sure, sometimes it is, but the guy on the other team is allowed to do something positive for his club, too.

Community Moderator
Obviously it's ok to question Roenicke--and he sure deserves some questioning tonight. But I hope that everyone is enjoying watching the Brewers this year at least. If the nerves/frustration are a problem now, some of us might not make it to September.

Obviously it's ok to question Roenicke--and he sure deserves some questioning tonight. But I hope that everyone is enjoying watching the Brewers this year at least. If the nerves/frustration are a problem now, some of us might not make it to September.
It's just too bad that lately whenever the Brewers have a good team, they also have a terrible in-game manager. It makes for very stressful games.

I have no problems when we straight up get beat by the other team. I have problems when our manager makes stupid decisions which attribute to losses. Especially in games like this where we were clearly the better team.

This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Nyjer's gotta feel pretty salty after jarring with an entire section of seats before that AB.

I wouldn't be surprised if his mouthing off distracted Weeks during his AB.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Dillard in, this could be another bad decision...

Edit: Yes so far it is. He shouldn't be facing lefties with his delivery.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

He laid off it just fine in an earlier AB. And I don't have the ability to go back to the 9th inning AB, but I think the last one would have been a called strike, anyway.
Hart is an ok player that people love to give benefit of the doubt for whatever reason. I can't win on here. Same happened with Hardy and Hall.
I really wish people around here would learn that every time a Brewer hitter makes an out or a Brewer pitcher gives up a run, it's not a miserable failure on his part. Sure, sometimes it is, but the guy on the other team is allowed to do something positive for his club, too.
Sorry a .200 RISP and .315 OBP from former All-Star doesn't do it for me.

Archived