Brewer Fanatic

2011-06-13 Brewers (Wolf) at Cubs (Dempster) - [Brewers lose, 1-0]

And that blown call will cost us a run.

What was Braun doing out there? He wasn't even close to that. That almost certainly should have been caught. He didn't even touch it.

Why pitch to Ramirez here with first base open?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now Braddock is warming, nice. It appeared Braun had an opportunity to catch that, but just kind of whiffed it.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

We were not going to win every game. Loe should have been out of the inning. We have scored zero runs this game. Can we hope for the big boys to do it again? They can't do it everytime but Marmol has been a little bit wild this year.

Not sure how everyone can so eaily blame Braun there as if e dropped a lazy fly ball right at him. You try catching a fly ball swirling in the Wrigley winds in an angled section of the ivy running backwards as an away player. Could he have caught it? Sure, but that was far from routine.
I am not Shea Vucinich

I am not sure you can blame Loe here. Stuck out a batter who then got a hit and then Braun mishandled a ball.

Still got the top of the 9th, how about some more heroics.

Braun should have caught that, but it was a terrible pitch and only the wind blowing in kept that ball in the park.

I don't blame Loe. This game is all on Roenicke (and the hitters). RRR screwed it up throughout the entire game.
I like to blame the offense too. We can't score 2 runs? Is that too much to ask against a guy with a 5.96 ERA? Huh, Wil Nieves?

Well we still have an inning to go.

Archived