Brewer Fanatic

2011-06-13 Brewers (Wolf) at Cubs (Dempster) - [Brewers lose, 1-0]

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By the way, on an unrelated note, next time the Brewers strand 2-3 runners with no outs, keep in mind that the Yankees had bases loaded and no outs tonight and didn't score. And that was with A-Rod, Cano, and Swisher taking their hacks.

I blame RR.

This game is going to royally irritate me and stick with me if we lose. This was just bad baseball and bad decision making by RR in my opinion. Starting with the lineup, the squeeze and the PH decisions.

I hope that despite all that, we find some way to win.

According to Gameday, every pitch to Barney could have been called a strike (he did foul off one outside the zone).

The 1-2 pitch was almost certainly a strike. Not called for the second time time tonight, and for the second time, they get a base hit out of it. Hope we get lucky and get out of it again.

unbelievable, the Cubs have al lefty bats on the bench and you don't have Braddock up and it's going to cost us the game! Roenicke'd.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Archived