Brewer Fanatic

2011-06-13 Brewers (Wolf) at Cubs (Dempster) - [Brewers lose, 1-0]

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He has 108 pitches i would guess he is done, at least I hope he is done.
If I'm ever able to access BF.net, yet not able to get on MLB.com, ESPN.com, Yahoo, or another game tracking site, it's comforting to know I'll always have ilovebeer for my inning-by-inning pitch count updates.

Wow, Kotsay was under that ball and then had to come in probably thirty feet to catch it. You'd either have to destroy a ball or hit it right down the line to get it out.

Just frustrating tonight, Dempster could very well be pitching great, but at least have a good approach. Work some counts, have some plate discipline.

I have no idea how Wolf didn't catch that ball. It practically hit him in the glove.

We definitely need to improve the SS position. He's come worse than advertised...which is incomprehensible based on what we heard of him when he arrived.

He's easily in the bottom 5 of all regular major league starters -- in all of baseball.

Congrat Chicken, how big is little Noah James.

8 lbs 7 oz. or 3 oz larger than the Cubs CF tonight.

135 oz. This could be close! If Nieves goes 0-2 I think he'll be just above 135.

Can Noah play shortstop?

Wolf and Nieves did this on purpose, knowing the Cubs would pull Dempster. That's how gritty veterans roll.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

hey dempster is out!

get this out Randy and maybe we can do something against the pen......

The tail end of their bullpen is nothing to sneeze at -- Marshall and Marmol are filthy.

Good thing they're pitching the best WR in Chicago instead.

By the way, on an unrelated note, next time the Brewers strand 2-3 runners with no outs, keep in mind that the Yankees had bases loaded and no outs tonight and didn't score. And that was with A-Rod, Cano, and Swisher taking their hacks.

Samardzija in...guess Quade and Roenicke are having a contest to see who can do more to prevent their team from winning tonight....

And the starting catcher gets pinch hit for knowing that Wolf is done - please can we get rid of Nieves?

This makes it 100% clear Nieves is on this team to be Wolf's personal catcher. If anyone can refute that, I'd love to hear it.

Archived