Brewer Fanatic

2011-06-12 Cardinals (Westbrook) at Brewers (Marcum) - [Brewers win, 4-3, grab hold of first place with sweep]

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is it about guys like Motte that makes it look like they're just winging it and they only hit low 90s on the gun, while other guys that do get it up in the high 90s don't often seem to be throing all that hard?

This team is so different than Brewers teams of the past that would really scuffle when faced with any adversity. Lately, you almost expect them to have these big rallies and come back. What a nice change! I agree with Rock on TV, let's enjoy the crap out of this team this summer!

Verified Member
This team is so different than Brewers teams of the past that would really scuffle when faced with any adversity. Lately, you almost expect them to have these big rallies and come back. What a nice change! I agree with Rock on TV, let's enjoy the crap out of this team this summer!

There is a night and day difference of this team's attitude under Roenicke vs the attitude under Macha. Then again, it could just be dumb luck again.

Marcum at 108 pitches. Hawkins in the 8th and Axford in the 9th would be my pick to shut it down.
I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out it was an etch-a-sketch and I don't own an iPad. Also, I'm out of vodka.

Best part of that HR. Cards TV announcers call was simply: "uh oh." followed by 90 seconds of radio silence until they went to commercial.

Caught that...just priceless. The sound of defeat in their voice was just beautiful.

Next words were...this Miller Park crowd is smelling first place.

Archived