Brewer Fanatic

Greinke Bobblehead Needed

Giraldo8

I totally agree, in fact, the quality of these bobbles is crap...

Horrible paintjob, looks like the little chinese kids who painted them were drunk. Been that way now for years, which is why the ones that the t-rats give out sre so refreshing. T-Rats bobbles are very nice compared to the garbage the brewers put out.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I thought this year's Axford was nice (which is why I bought one off eBay), but the others I haven't found impressive.

It's kind of a shame...a few years ago the bobbles the Brewers were giving out were all really nice. I look at my Carlos Lee and Ben Sheets from circa '05, and they are way nicer than most of the newer ones. The heads were a different type of material, and look unmistakably like the players they represent. The Uecker bobble the Admirals put out just a few months ago is extremely high quality, and I wish the Brewers would do bobbles more like that (I realize the quantity was much lower, though).

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

I'm actually looking for 2 of the Greinke bobble's if anyone is looking to unload a pair. I'd be willing to pay a total of $40 to get them shipped to Stevens Point, or I have extras of most of the past few years bobbles if anyone is interested in trading for some. Thanks
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Archived