Brewer Fanatic

2011-06-10 Cardinals (Lohse) at Brewers (Narveson) - [Brewers win, 8-0]

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RR must believe every time a runner is on 1st with 0 outs he must sacrifice him to 2nd. Irregardless of a pitcher batting next. Wow.

Irregardless is not a word. But it's commonly used. If you think about what regardless means, you can figure out why irregardless isn't a word. And I was told it this way so don't take it the wrong way. I used the word before too.

RR must believe every time a runner is on 1st with 0 outs he must sacrifice him to 2nd. Irregardless of a pitcher batting next. Wow.

Irregardless is not a word. But it's commonly used. If you think about what regardless means, you can figure out why irregardless isn't a word. And I was told it this way so don't take it the wrong way. I used the word before too.

Well according to most dictionaries it is, but the word really makes no sense if you think about it.

Irregardless is not a word.? But it's commonly used.? If you think about what regardless means, you can figure out why irregardless isn't a word.? And I was told it this way so don't take it the wrong way.? I used the word before too.

(I use that word all the time too, just thought of Mr. Wiggum.)

Archived