Brewer Fanatic

Plush-isms

NYChez
the part I saw is that he swatted a bug and it was very entertaining. then said ahhhhIgottago!!
After he swatted the bug (or whatever), some bullpenners (Loe, Braddock, Hawkins) snuck up behind and starting puttin' down the T, which got Nyjer all plushed up and into aaaahhhhIgottago mode.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The "aaaahigottago close" is pure genius on his part. He gets to end interviews whenever HE wants to; and, as George Costanza finally learned, it is wise to "always leave 'em wanting more."

Anyone notice that on Prince's sac fly Friday night, after he hit the ball he pointed to Nyjer at third as if to say "yo, there are less than two outs, make sure you're tagging up." If so, good to see a team leader making sure he is focused after admitting he didn't know the score or the inning even though "we got all the scoreboards!!"

• 3 weeks later...

Tweets from T-Plush

"I went and got my Bird Licence & I hope tha Nation got therez too! AAAAAHHHHH"

"To all tha Bird Hunters out n tha Nation, get ur bird licence and get ready for 3 dayz of gaming! Aaaaahhhhh!!!"

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Braun and Fielder were on MLB network this afternoon being interviewed for "Intentional Talk." GREAT interview, but the best part was Plush, standing in the background and working "security" for the two interviewees. Totally awesome.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Best part of that interview is I don't think Prince said "You know" once the whole time.
I thought he said it once or twice during the beginning of the interview. Maybe I heard wrong, I will have to watch again.
Formerly AirShuttle6104

• 3 weeks later...

Archived