Brewer Fanatic

2011-06-08 Mets (Pelfrey) at Brewers (Wolf) - [Brewers with a walk-off win, 7-6]

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry but I completely disagree with this.

1 - technically that's true, one at bat doesn't really mean much for the others, HOWEVER, it can mean that a guy is seeing the ball well or seeing it poorly (take Prince now and Casey now as examples). He just as easily could have struck out or hit a HR but he had been hitting it well all night and has a very high average on the season as well, not to mention a PH was on deck.

It CAN mean lot's of things, but on average, it means nothing. That's what the facts say.

"Hey Jose you should get yourself traded to us cause Yuni sucks."

"Dude I would totally love to play for a good team instead of the crap team I am stuck on now."

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Just. Like. That. Tie ballgame.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Morgan is quite the character in the dugout.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Archived