Brewer Fanatic

2011-06-08 Mets (Pelfrey) at Brewers (Wolf) - [Brewers with a walk-off win, 7-6]

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, I absolutely hate Kameron Loe now. He should now be relegated to mop-up duty with Mitre getting more high-pressure situations. This is really getting ridiculous. I don't care if he went 9 innings in a row without giving up a run, he still always seems to get hit hard.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Pathetic, just pathetic. I blame RR and Loe equally. Maybe the fact that he completely blew up here might help RR understand that Loe is not an elite set-up man and he needs to play the matchups.

Sometimes, people ask me why the Cards always seem to find ways to win and I have always believed (as much as I dislike him) that LaRussa's ability to play matchups and be a great game manager is one of the big reasons. I think we as Brewers fans are seeing the exact opposite this year. We were winning in spite of RR, rather than because of him, and now his bad decisions are haunting us.

Archived