Brewer Fanatic

2011-06-06 Brewers (Greinke) at Marlins (Vazquez) - [Brewers win, 7-2]

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
any strong preferences from all of you with these two picks? Are you looking for two arms? Restock the bats? College pitcher that can advance fast? Best available? What are preferences?
I know people want pitching, but if there's a big bat available (and I don't follow the draft, prospects, etc.), I'd take him at #12. Hitters are lower risk - I like the idea of going with great hitters with the first pick or two and then go quantity with pitchers afterwards.

McGehee has to be dropped down in the order if he goes hitless again today. There's no reason to keep him behind Prince because teams will start pitching around him.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Anyway, will be going tonight hoping for a sweep, will be sitting somewhere near the Brewers' bullpen. Hopefully there are still some other Brewers fans there tonight even though it is a Monday--but even if there aren't you might still be able to hear us on TV...
We can hear you on the radio.

I had the draft on, flipped back and they had a run and a guy on second? Someone please fill me in on the details?
Pretty well hit double down the right field line, advanced to third on sac bunt, then a double off the end of the bat to left.

Archived