Brewer Fanatic

2011-06-06 Brewers (Greinke) at Marlins (Vazquez) - [Brewers win, 7-2]

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, McGehee sucks big time right now. Which is why I hate this lineup with him in the 5 hole.
Yeah, no reason for him to not be moved down at this point. I still think he'll come around, but we need better production in the 5 spot.
Yeah, when Hart and Morgan are both in the lineup. Morgan should hit 2, Hart 5, and McGehee somewhere below Hart.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

I am starting to think Zack Grienke was not such a hot pick up. I hope we do not regret trading for him.
I wouldn't go that far. Keep in mind this is only his 7th start. He's at least 6 starts behind every pitcher in our rotation. It's basically like the end of April for him right now. And on top of that he missed almost all of spring training, so it's like it's even sooner. He's basically in very early season mode right now. I wouldn't get too worried yet. It's not like he's been horrible. If he's struggling a month from now, then maybe it's time to worry.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Anyone else listening to Uek say that RRR was telling him he has no idea what the score is during the game. All he cares about was whether or not we won.

He said "He goes if our players jump up so do I and then I ask them what happened"

I'm sure some of this was said in jest but it would sure explain a lot.

Just saw Mike Fetters is the DBacks rep at the draft. Didn't know he was still affiliated with the org.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Wow, that was a horrible AB. Gomez scores on that, though he may not have reached base.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

It's basically the worst kind of pitcher a Brewer can face. A guy who pumps the outside corner and adds low and away sliders. All Brewers players for the last 10 years seemingly love to swing at that pitch that they have no prayer of making contact.

Archived