Brewer Fanatic

2011-06-05 Brewers (Narveson) at Marlins (Sanchez) - [Brewers win, 6-5, 11 innings]

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In hindsight, I probably would have had Estrada warming earlier. Narveson was cruising through 5 innings, but it's a hot and humid day in Miami and he has a history of running into trouble by the time he gets to the third time through the order.

Not sure I understand the "replace Narveson in the rotation" talk, though. Calls for that must be venting about the way things turned out, because as far as 5th starters go, he's above average.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

In hindsight, I probably would have had Estrada warming earlier. Narveson was cruising through 5 innings, but it's a hot and humid day in Miami and he has a history of running into trouble by the time he gets to the third time through the order.

Not sure I understand the "replace Narveson in the rotation" talk, though. Calls for that must be venting about the way things turned out, because as far as 5th starters go, he's above average.

I don't understand this either. I know he is in a rotation with Greinke, Marcum and Gallardo. But really what do people expect from him?

I'd have preferred to pinch hit with Gomez there, but eh. That's just nitpicking. You think RRR will use Loe for 2 if we don't score, or will we go to the bullpen B-Squad of Dillard et al.?

Edit: FSN answered my question, looks like it will be Hawkins if no one scores.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived