Brewer Fanatic

2011-06-05 Brewers (Narveson) at Marlins (Sanchez) - [Brewers win, 6-5, 11 innings]

Somebody should go post that Pujols pic on a Cards board. It's like we've finally caught him in the act. Not that I have a problem with celebrating/watching a big HR like that.
Watch the video. You didn't see him high stepping home.

I don't think anybody really has a problem with the celebrating if Pujols could keep his mouth shut about other players celebrating.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have no problem with what Albert did...dude just hit two walkoffs in a row, that's huge. However, if that was Prince the Classies would be in full meltdown mode. Don Tony would pull out the unwritten rulebook and start beaning everyone on the Crew, in the stands, a few reporters and maybe a couple local high schools just to make sure they got the message.

I had to leave early to do a little league fundraiser but I texted my buddy and told him "Text me when Wilson homers lol". And right when he called me instead of texting me I thought.. No freaking way!.

Awesome win, already a winning road trip and we have Greinke tomorrow!

I have no problem with what Albert did...dude just hit two walkoffs in a row, that's huge. However, if that was Prince the Classies would be in full meltdown mode. Don Tony would pull out the unwritten rulebook and start beaning everyone on the Crew, in the stands, a few reporters and maybe a couple local high schools just to make sure they got the message.

You say that but then you don't have to explain it to Chris Carpenter's son!

I had to leave early to do a little league fundraiser but I texted my buddy and told him "Text me when Wilson homers lol". And right when he called me instead of texting me I thought.. No freaking way!.
Had your friend simply texted you, you would never in a million years have thought he was being serious. So of course he had to call.

We got to our family birthday party just as the 5th inning ended on the car radio. As we turned off the radio I said, "Now Chris, avoid the big inning." He must have misheard me. But no one else at the party was thinking about baseball, so we were blissfully ignorant until we got home. Dang. So I'm afraid I'm not surprised by the big inning; a little surprised at the Wilson Crush. And I am going to try to enjoy the present.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived