Brewer Fanatic

2011-06-05 Brewers (Narveson) at Marlins (Sanchez) - [Brewers win, 6-5, 11 innings]

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously. That team every year has people playing over their heads. Loshe, McClellan, Molina. And then Sir Albert comes through every freaking time he needs to. Don't get it. We should have gained ground on them by now.

Poo hols walk off

At least he didn't pose and watch it or anything like that
Wow. Just saw the replay. I hope Chicago plunks him tomorrow. So ridiculous that the Cards are the "keepers of the game" and Poo hols can pose like that.

I hope that the Cardinals aren't baseball's version of the 2010 Chicago Bears.
If by that you mean being a team that loses to a Wisconsin team in order to send them to the championship then I hope they are exactly like the 2010 Chicago Bears.

This loss will be devastating. Why isnt Axford in? RRR is so dumb
Because he has to save him for the hypothetical lead that we have later on in hypothetical extra innings that usually ends up never even coming.

Would you like some mustard with that crow?http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Well, the Cardinals lucked out two games against a terrible team at home, while the Brewers escaped three on the road against a very good team. I like our chances.

They had a lot more trouble with the Giants at home than the Brewers did and that's the only plus 500 team they've played in several weeks.

Archived