Brewer Fanatic

2011-06-05 Brewers (Narveson) at Marlins (Sanchez) - [Brewers win, 6-5, 11 innings]

I concur. I question whether most people here even like watching baseball. Everyone is always so ticked off. All you need is a bullhorn and a "THE END IS NEAR" sign. Isn't it supposed to be fun?
Sorry for not being sufficiently cheery about the 5 run lead we blew.

It's daily and it's not that. It's trying to have a discourse about what's gouing on, but all it is is 2 pages of whiny "Game over. We lost. No way we can win. What???? RRR brought in a lefty to face a lefty? Idiot!. Dillard????? Game over. Dillard sucks." Really?

Theres like a whole page discussion on the pitch selection that led to the Hayes grand slam. When Tim Dillard came in the Marlin had a 84% win probability. Relax.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha no way... does Axford have enough in the tank for 3 straight?

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Schlitz001 wrote:
I was basing that on the Marlins broadcast, where the announcers said

that nobody was warming up in the bullpen and then suddenly they seemed

surprised to see Braddock coming into the game. I can only go off what

the broadcast shows me. I'm not sure if you were calling me out, but I

gave RR credit for his moves that inning.

Wasn't calling you out on that, I legitimately didn't know where it was coming from. FSN actually showed Braddock warming up before Hawkins gave up his last baserunner.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Archived