Brewer Fanatic

2011-06-05 Brewers (Narveson) at Marlins (Sanchez) - [Brewers win, 6-5, 11 innings]

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the Brewers win it, now. That's a huge momentum swing. There's no way the Marlins should have not walked off there. In fact, if the Brewers did that in the bottom of the ninth, bf.net would be emitting flames through my monitor.

Nice play CC! A lot of whine in this thread today.
I concur. I question whether most people here even like watching baseball. Everyone is always so ticked off. All you need is a bullhorn and a "THE END IS NEAR" sign. Isn't it supposed to be fun?

I concur. I question whether most people here even like watching baseball. Everyone is always so ticked off. All you need is a bullhorn and a "THE END IS NEAR" sign. Isn't it supposed to be fun?
Sorry for not being sufficiently cheery about the 5 run lead we blew.

Where is the idea that Braddock didn't have time to warm up coming from? RRR brought him in for a lefty vs. lefty matchup that he had plenty of time to warm up for.

Zach throws one pitch, albeit a very poor pitch that hit the batter, and some how Roenicke is to blame? Step off of the ledge, it's a long season.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Hopefully Dillard can pitch a clean inning and we can scratch out a run in the 11th with the gritty part of the lineup. Bullpen is looking sparse with just Ax and Mitre left.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Sorry for not being sufficiently cheery about the 5 run lead we blew.

It's daily and it's not that. It's trying to have a discourse about what's gouing on, but all it is is 2 pages of whiny "Game over. We lost. No way we can win. What???? RRR brought in a lefty to face a lefty? Idiot!. Dillard????? Game over." Really?

Some people are more emotional about the game and that's okay. C'mon, we haven't played well on the road this year and we blew a 5 run lead on the road. I think there's probably a lot more Brewer fans than just on this board ticked off about that.

Where is the idea that Braddock didn't have time to warm up coming from? RRR brought him in for a lefty vs. lefty matchup that he had plenty of time to warm up for.

Zach throws one pitch, albeit a very poor pitch that hit the batter, and some how Roenicke is to blame? Step off of the ledge, it's a long season.
I was basing that on the Marlins broadcast, where the announcers said

that nobody was warming up in the bullpen and then suddenly they seemed

surprised to see Braddock coming into the game. I can only go off what

the broadcast shows me. I'm not sure if you were calling me out, but I

gave RR credit for his moves that inning.

Archived