Brewer Fanatic

2011-06-04 Brewers (Gallardo) at Marlins (Volstad) - [Brewers win, 3-2]

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well now that wasn't so bad. Heart attack city a bit there because of the passed ball by Luc.

We are now guaranteed a 3-4 road trip which was the bottom barrel of what I was expecting. Let's get a series win out of Narv dog tomorrow.

I love winning close games. Especially on the road. And just like that, all we need to do is split the last two in order to have a winning road trip.

Not feeling too good about tomorrow's matchup with Sanchez going vs. our #5 (and most likely Nieves catching). But I think Zack gets the W on Monday to make it a 4-3 trip.

I love winning close games. Especially on the road. And just like that, all we need to do is split the last two in order to have a winning road trip.

Not feeling too good about tomorrow's matchup with Sanchez going vs. our #5 (and most likely Nieves catching). But I think Zack gets the W on Monday to make it a 4-3 trip.

If RRR plays Nieves tomorrow I am flying down to South Beach to have a word

Verified Member
I don't have a problem with Nieves playing tomorrow. 99% of the time, every manager gives the starting catcher the day off when it's a day game after a night game. The problem is that Nieves is even on the roster.

He played yesterday and Lucroy just had a day off on Thursday. The gap between the talent of the two players is so large that I would have a problem with Nieves playing tomorrow. Had Lucroy played yesterday, not so much.

Now 6-6 in the last 12 road games; maybe the finally have this game figured out. Except for Caseyof course. His black hole streak has got to be going on 4-5 weeks by now
6-5 in the last 11. The glass is even half fuller.

He played yesterday and Lucroy just had a day off on Thursday. The gap between the talent of the two players is so large that I would have a problem with Nieves playing tomorrow. Had Lucroy played yesterday, not so much.

My sentiments exactly. Any scenario where Nieves plays 2 out of 3 days is an injustice.

theavrock]

If RRR plays Nieves tomorrow I am flying down to South Beach to have a sword

I like it this way better.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Archived