Brewer Fanatic

2011-06-03 Brewers (Wolf) at Marlins (Nolasco) - [Brewers win, 6-5]

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They did a double switch with Lucroy so that Mitre can go more then 1 inning. Personally I would rather Lucroy hit with the lead run in scoring position.

Every game is the same on the road....we get a 2 or 3 run lead...stop scoring and blow it.

To be fair, Kotsay wasn't in scoring position to start the AB. Do you PH Lucroy mid-AB for Nieves?

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

I realize we're on the road, and you lose on the road. blah blah blah. Can't keep blowing three run leads like this. There's no plausible reason for this team to suck so much ass on the road.

I know others have said it as well, and well, I'll go ahead and repeat it. Nieves sucks, and needs to go. Wolf needs to get over whatever problem he has with Lucroy.

We just have way too much dead weight on this roster right now. I mean our bench is just pathetic when Braun and Morgan are starting.

Are we going for it this year or not Melvin? Get rid of Nieves and Betancourt and replace them with actual major league hitters.

I have to say that I really dislike the Marlins. Yeah, they have good young players and seem to draft and develop well...that's cool...but it really gets to me that this awful non-existent fanbase got to win not one, but two World Series. What a waste of pure joy and excitement on one of the worst sports towns in the country.

I have to say that I really dislike the Marlins. Yeah, they have good young players and seem to draft and develop well...that's cool...but it really gets to me that this awful non-existent fanbase got to win not one, but two World Series. What a waste of pure joy and excitement on one of the worst sports towns in the country.
Yeah I hear ya. There's a lot more deserving fan bases. Obviously the Brewers being #1.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Archived