Brewer Fanatic

2011-06-01 Brewers (Marcum) at Reds (Leake) - [Brewers lose, 4-3]

Verified Member
Would it have been stupid to walk the bases loaded to face Renteria there? I feel like the odd of giving up 0 runs would be better in that scenario, although the odds of giving up 3-4 runs go way up of course as well.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would it have been stupid to walk the bases loaded to face Renteria there? I feel like the odd of giving up 0 runs would be better in that scenario, although the odds of giving up 3-4 runs go way up of course as well.

extremely

Why does Loe have some god given right that he HAS to pitch the 8th, and finish the 8th no matter what happens??!?!? Has he proven to be a stud set-up man for years or something, and I missed it?!?! Hasn't Bradock had enough sleep yet?!?! How can a MLB team not have a LOOGY, that was exactly why you need one!!! THis is so frustrating, so much more talent on this team to be only 4 games over .500!! Vent done. Run.

Community Moderator
Home teams generally go about .550 so some of it can be explained by the inherent advantages of the crowd, having the final at-bat, etc. I think it's getting in their heads though, they aren't having nearly as good at-bats on the road compared to at home.

Lol at blaming Loe. Votto is an absolute freak from another planet. Nobody can get the guy out.

Pin it on Loe for hitting Phillips if you'd like, that's fine by me.

Did you not see the location of that pitch to Votto?

Belt high right down the middle of the plate

Why does Loe have some god given right that he HAS to pitch the 8th, and finish the 8th no matter what happens??!?!? Has he proven to be a stud set-up man for years or something, and I missed it?!?! Hasn't Bradock had enough sleep yet?!?! How can a MLB team not have a LOOGY, that was exactly why you need one!!! THis is so frustrating, so much more talent on this team to be only 4 games over .500!! Vent done. Run.

RRR and most MLB Managers are idiots and don't understand the lunacy of this thinking.

Archived