Brewer Fanatic

2011-06-01 Brewers (Marcum) at Reds (Leake) - [Brewers lose, 4-3]

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man, if Gomez gets picked off like that he's getting slaughtered. Good to see rationalization for fan favorites never disappears...

Why Morgan is more of a fan favorite than Gomez is not as arbitrary as you seem to imply.

Huh? That's my point. Because of the Plush cult status we get 3 semi-apologetic posts instead of the 4 pages of ranting about how stupid Gomez is, etc.

Man, if Gomez gets picked off like that he's getting slaughtered. Good to see rationalization for fan favorites never disappears...

Why Morgan is more of a fan favorite than Gomez is not as arbitrary as you seem to imply.

Huh? That's my point. Because of the Plush cult status we get 3 semi-apologetic posts instead of the 4 pages of ranting about how stupid Gomez is, etc.

For the record, I am probably the biggest Gomez fan on this board. I just said Plush slipped is all.

Thought you were saying Morgan should get the Gomez treatment. All players mess up and Morgan's mistakes are so far between that they become forgivable. Sorry if I misunderstood

Archived