Brewer Fanatic

I think we need to stuff the ballot boxes for Weeks.(and maybe Lucroy)(but probably not)

logan82
Nice that Prince won the vote and will start on his own merit, not because of Pujols' injury.
yes, but that's probably why Prince won. Fans knew that Pujols was hurt so they voted for the next best guy. If Pujols was still healthy, Prince doesn't win. That's a stone cold lock.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The NL was exactly how I had my ballot...that has to be a first. Of course I usually have a Brewers bias and this year those three guys really deserved it. Good job Brewers fans...and MLB fans too. Really happy for Rickie. I just love the way he works and plays...great to see my favorite current Brewer representing out there. It would be great to see those three have a big game too.

McCutchen not making the all-star team seems like a big oversight...I had him as my 4th OF. Certainly wouldn't argue with him starting.

Archived