Brewer Fanatic

Hot Dog, Beer Vendor, Wolf, and Counsell Bobble pics:

TURBO

http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/mil/images/schedule/y2011/im_hotdogbobble_180x150.gif

http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/mil/images/schedule/y2011/im_vendorbobble_180x150.gif

http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/mil/images/schedule/y2011/im_counsellbobble_180x150.gif

http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/mil/images/schedule/y2011/im_wolfbobble_180x150.gif

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Hot dog is..., well, it's a hot dog. We don't need any more sausage bobbles, yet they keep trotting them out there...

Beer Vendor is a dumb as last year's... Pointless, nothing but advertising.

Counsell, I didn't want a Counsell to begin with, so to me, this is just one to get to complete the collection...

The Wolf one is ok, didn't want a Wolf bobble either, but like the Counsell, the only reason I'll get it is to complete the SGA collection.

I am still absolutely amazed that they stiffed Gallardo. That is a travesty.

Then maybe they shouldn't put out so many a year if they have to resort to guys like Suppan, Kendall, Counsell, Wolf and another sausage collection...

I'd rather have 4 different versions of Braun, Gallardo, Weeks and Prince, than the guys I listed above...

Where are the old players? We've done the '82 guys mostly to death, but nobody else. How bout a Juan Nieves no-hit bobble? Next year is the 25th anniversary of Team Streak, right? Or Cirillo or Vaughn, or any of the other good players we watched between '82 and the present? They need to think outside the box a bit if these are to remain cool. For me, the Braun fist-pump and Prince with the crown are good examples. I need another sausage bobble like I need $%!%$@ in the head. Also, I only want a Gomez bobble if there is a little plaque on the front that reads: ".550 OPS in 2011." And the Nyjer bobble would have to say "Tony Plush" instead of his actual name... /bobblehead rant.

Yah, the Beer Vendor is stupid. I was really hoping after last years letdown, they would've made a person (Iceman) who won the voting for best vendor. That's a bummer.

At least we know we have 4 more years of sausages to look forward to. Blech.

My guesses are as follows

Gallardo

Marcum

LuCroy

Braun World Series MVP

Sausage

Beer Vendor

Stich N Pitch

I'd love to see a Nyjer Morgan (With Tony Plush the alternate). I just don't think that'll happen.

I'd also love to see them get away from alternates, and mix up the jerseys so they aren't all just the whie ones. That's the best thing about that Counsell bobble, it's navy jersey.

Yeah, but people come out in droves for them. So there's no reason to stop.

Not really the case anymore. They'll sell out most Sunday games June-September regardless. If anything, they should do them on weeknights against bad teams.

I quit the bobble head addiction cold turkey this year. Don't have the smallest desire to get any this year.

They really need to come up with more unique, innovative giveaways.

Yeah, but people come out in droves for them. So there's no reason to stop.

Not really the case anymore. They'll sell out most Sunday games June-September regardless. If anything, they should do them on weeknights against bad teams. I quit the bobble head addiction cold turkey this year. Don't have the smallest desire to get any this year. They really need to come up with more unique, innovative giveaways.

They don't sell out every bobblehead game any more. They do for the big names, but for the first one this year, the attendance was only like 35,000.

Those really are some of the most plain, boring looking bobbleheads they've had. They all just look like generic. They're getting cheaper and cheaper with them and as a result the players look like nobody really (the McGehee one looked more like me than it did him) and the ideas are just plain and boring. Counsell in a blue jersey though, that's different. I don't know why they have virtually every bobblehead in white, at least they gave us that minor bit of variety.

Since its a special uniform, I'm just assuming they won't be making an alternate. Maybe I'm wrong, but they've generally had the 4 with alternates, and two without. I'm thinking this year the Hot Dog and Counsell won't have alternate uniforms. But I guess anything is possible.

Archived