Brewer Fanatic

2011-05-28 Giants (Sanchez) at Brewers (Wolf) - [Brewers win, 3-2, Lucroy walk-off squeeze]

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Verified Member
Small ball for the win!! Phew. I don't really like the call as I have confidence in Lucroy hitting, but at the same time I don't know how good of a bunter he is. If that is something he is lights out on, I guess it's a good move. It worked this time!

I was totally surprised the squeeze at the end, what a wonderful call that was. I have had some issues with RR, but I'm still on the fence, probably because I want to like him, he seems like a good guy.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Lucroy quickly becoming a cult hero.

Nice win. Get the series tomorrow behind Yo.

I welcome you all on the Luc bandwagon, which I boarded as soon as he debuted last year. (Not saying that bensheeps is a bandwagon fan in any way)

I'm glad we got home from Woodman's just in time to see the game ending play.

Hat tip to Mota as well; he can give up a game even when baseballs are not taking flight.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived