Brewer Fanatic

2011-05-28 Giants (Sanchez) at Brewers (Wolf) - [Brewers win, 3-2, Lucroy walk-off squeeze]

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big bats coming up. Get it done. Would be even better for Prince to do it off Mota.

No doubt...I was at that game. Love to see Prince hit a walk off and then chase Mota into the Giants clubhouse to finish the job.

Ueck's talking about it now. Said the HBP looked intentional.

I can't believe they're walking Betancourt.

Why wouldn't they? Betancourt is almost a lock to hit a sac fly into center because that's what he always does. You walk him then get a catcher to hit into a DP which is somewhat likely.

Yeah, kinda figured there was a reason Hart wasn't in. I don't understand why everyone always has such a knee jerk reaction and can't just wait for more information.

RRR's track record thus far doesn't exactly instill confidence that there is a higher logic to some of his moves.

Exactly. His moves thus far are suspect. He hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Archived