Brewer Fanatic

2011-05-25 Nationals (Marquis) at Brewers (Greinke) - [Brewers win, 6-4]

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brought a class on a field trip today to Miller Park. Pretty enjoyable but one of kids got yelled at for kicking the back of the seat too much (not putting it on top, just kicking it periodically) with a "parents don't know how to control their kids today" type of rant from the old lady. Then again, we had our own section and they decided to sit the row infront of us when there were empty rows everywhere right in front of them (which is their right).

Also, I was very surpised at the number of middle school students running around in groups with no supervision with them. Crazy.

Community Moderator
A Double Sweep...what does it mean???

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxDlpnpgpJ2xc2h50_CSeVelWQEZtA2tNQRV4EPZIROS04K99vTg

?

hahaha, love it!

Great win today and great sweeps!. I have to say, right now the aggressive base running is a beautiful thing. I think the biggest thing is situational (how many outs, who's up next, what inning, etc) but I do love taking the aggressive aproach. Great win Milwaukee, keep up the hot streak.

Archived