• Created
  • Last Reply

ROS ZIPS Projections:

BAOBPSLGOPS
Weeks.259.356.440.796
Hart.273.329.483.812
Braun.296.360.535.895
Fielder.274.394.528.922

Have the Brewers ever had a better 1 through 4 in the lineup?

Kotsay's OBP now is below .340. His SLG is below .300.

That is all.

So is Carl Crawford. What's the point? Plush is out, Gomez is struggling. He is doing just fine for a fill in if you ask me.

He is not good. That's the point. He shouldn't be playing as much as he is. Gomez and Kotsay are about the same offensively with Gomez being far far superior defensively. If you want to it Gomez thats fine, I get it. But Boggs should be playing in those cases. Having an aging vet who doesn't play good D at one of the premier defensive positions is a bad idea.

Its not that RRR doesnt have options. Gomez and Boggs are both better options.

Kotsay's OBP now is below .340. His SLG is below .300.

That is all.

So is Carl Crawford. What's the point? Plush is out, Gomez is struggling. He is doing just fine for a fill in if you ask me.

He is not good. That's the point. He shouldn't be playing as much as he is. Gomez and Kotsay are about the same offensively with Gomez being far far superior defensively. If you want to it Gomez thats fine, I get it. But Boggs should be playing in those cases. Having an aging vet who doesn't play good D at one of the premier defensive positions is a bad idea.

Its not that RRR doesnt have options. Gomez and Boggs are both better options.

Without looking, I am guessing that Kotsay's bat again a righty projects to be better than Gomez.. I also am guessing that Gomez's defense more than makes up for that.

Boggs should be starting, IMO.

Without looking, I am guessing that Kotsay's bat again a righty projects to be better than Gomez.. I also am guessing that Gomez's defense more than makes up for that.

I think Gomez has pretty neutral splits against RHP and LHP. I doubt that will continue but there it is.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Yeah, Kotsay and Gomez both suck, but Plush is back Friday so it's ok. I can get over it.
I'm already over the Gomez batting 2nd fiasco. If Morgan gets 95% of the starts against righties, I will be over Kotsay as well.

Love Weeks getting to third there. I assume it was pretty heads up to tag up on a line drive (from Provus' call) rather than play half way.

Yeah it was definitely hit hard, but Bernadina is pretty darn fast and was on it right away. Good call to tag up.

Greinke would make a great old school closer... going 2+ or 3 innings 3 times a week.

7 innings every 5th day as a starter = between 8 and 9 innings per week when normalized on a weekly cadence

versus

9 innings a week in shutdown relief

Archived