Brewer Fanatic

2011-05-24 Nationals (Hernandez) at Brewers (Narveson) - [Brewers win, 7-6]

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Incredible. Didn't Jenkins have 5 in two games once?

Yes, which resulted in Matty V's greatest home run call.

Incorrect, his greatest call would be when he sang Pearl Jam's Jeremy after a Burnitz bomb.
For sure. I wish there was video somewhere of this.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

I'm not watching the game, so question for those of you who are: did Gomez just swing with all his might?

You don't have to be watching to know the answer to that question http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

UeckerAddict[/b]]
logan3825[/b]]Kotsay pretty much won the game for us with his bat last time he started there.

Not really. He drove in 2 runs and cost a run in that game. We won 5-2. I take that back. That was the game before. In the last game I believe he went hitless and we lost.

And scored a run and kept an inning alive where we scored more.
You are talking about a different game.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Wow, unreal! Too bad for Lucroy Roenicke will probably want to keep him there because "he is doing so well in that spot."
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Archived