Brewer Fanatic

You know pitching a simulated game has gone bad when...

brewerjamie15

You attempt to bean the ghost batter.

Get frustrated and concentrate too much on the ghost runner at first and his big lead off.

Get kicked out of a simulated game for arguing balls and strikes.

Attempt to instigate a simulated bench clearing brawl.

Get a mound visit.

Give up 8 runs in 1 2/3 innings pitched.

Get a simulated injury.

Request each pretend batter be given walk up music.

Insist on coming out of the bullpen in a "relief" mode and then refuse to pitch until Ned Yost dresses like the dude from Twisted Sister and make him sing 'C'mon Feel the Noise' while walking along side you.

Get heckled by the simulated fans.

What are some others?

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Insist on coming out of the bullpen in a "relief" mode and then refuse to pitch until Ned Yost dresses like the dude from Twisted Sister and make him sing 'C'mon Feel the Noise' while walking along side you.

I totally volunteer for that job. I already walk around singing Twisted Sister all day.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

"We're Not Gonna Take It"

I use it for highlight films... http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/tongue.gif

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

So, you caught me without thinking.

Jam me any QR or TS and we're golden.

Deep down, I knew Joey was a fan.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Cmon feel the noise was Quiet Riot

It was actually Slade. Quiet Riot is the one most people remember but SLade was the original.

How about when the GM cuts you while on the mound?

There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

It was actually Slade.

Right -- The ironic thing though, was after the Quit Riot hit, the US was more receptive to Slade and made Power Supply their best US album.

Deep down, I knew Joey was a fan.

It would be really really deep down --- way past my inner Zambrano, but you may be right...

I can talk 80s hair metal all day long. All my friends were really into it.

It would be really really deep down --- way past my inner Zambrano, but you may be right...

My inner Zambrano? Classic.

You're right about Slade's popularity boost though. Run Runaway was probably the first time anyone ever heard of Slade.

There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

Archived