Brewer Fanatic

1989 Upper Deck Sets

jnorman76
Hey guys ... I'm selling off my stash of 1989 UD factory sets. I bought them a while back, but looking to pay down a college loan. Beckett is $100 on these. Will sell sets at $75 each, or less if buying in multiples. Let me know if you need more information!

The factory sets are down to $40-50 most places. That stuff is all from the era of overproduction. Virtually nothing is worth anything of significance anymore.
Yeah, I have a ton of Topps sets (as well as some others) from the late 80's through mid 90's and they're all worth a pittance.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

The factory sets are down to $40-50 most places. That stuff is all from the era of overproduction. Virtually nothing is worth anything of significance anymore.
I just looked on eBay and they've sold for anywhere from $40 to $90 bucks. I'm willing to take $50 a set if someone wants them all.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived