Brewer Fanatic

2011 Bowman

miggs721

With release due this week of hobby, the search for Harper Autos begins....anyone going to rip any???

I have 3 jumbos and 2 hobbys coming, and will hit up the wally worlds in search of a few retail packs

I haven't opened cards in years, but I'd like to pick up a few packs of Bowman. Which packs give me the beat chance of autos/other rare cards? Thanks in advance.
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Barrleman, I splurged, have 4 jumbos and 5 hobbys coming, lets hope the gods are with me!!!!

Good luck to you....I've probably opened a box or so (just through buying individual packs) and haven't even seen a Harper base card yet.

Thanks to this thread, I picked up a retail box at Walmart at lunch today and got a Harper base card, but nothing else spectacular.

TONS of product available--boxes, jumbos, and regular packs. Of course, you'd have to drive to Eau Claire to get it (or ask me nicely).

It's been a long time since I've purchased any packs of baseball cards...around 10 years ago I bought a box of some Upper Deck cards that were a few years old at the time. I've thought about buying some every once and a while but never acted on it. This thread has peaked my interest in buying some cards again, except now there are so many different types/variations of cards within a card company/year/series/etc.

Can someone explain what is meant by Jumbos, Hobbys, etc.? How much does a pack of 2011 Bowman cards cost roughly and how many cards do you get?

Thanks!

So how is this for luck...at Walmart today shopping, bought the one pack of Bowman they had. Got another Brandon Crawford Certified Auto. I now have gotten 3 of this same auto. If only that luck would transfer to getting Harper autos.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived