Brewer Fanatic

Going to Boston

brwrsfan

I apologize...I know there was a thread on this but I can't for the life of me seem to find it.

Me and some buddies have decided to head to Boston for the Brewers series in June. Looking for help on a couple of things.

1 - what area should we stay in? I've been here before and I know Boston is kinda spread out and you can take the train/subway thing pretty much everywhere, so we won't have a car. Ideally, we'd like somewhere that has easy access to the train so we can get to and from Fenway. But we're also looking for an area that might have some bars, restaurants and maybe some night time activities. We're all in our late twenties, so pretty much any type of place is fine, just looking for some options (is there anything that resembles water street? or state street or anything like that)?

2. any suggestions on things we should do? We're already planning on touring Fenway, touring Sam Adams, checking out a little of the freedom trail, checking out Harvard and obviously the 3 games. Any restaurants we MUST go to while we are there? Anything else that we should see?

Thanks for the help.

Here's the topic. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Are Brewers fans going to Fenway this year?

For future reference, it's listed in the Major League Forum Designated Threads List. The Designated Threads list is available on most MLB Forum pages, next to Fan Forum Etiquette, etc.

Feel free to re-post whatever you need in the original topic.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived