Brewer Fanatic

2003 Prince Beloit Bobble

TURBO
Verified Member

Just sold on ebay for $43.50 plus $7.00 shipping. The seller had it labeled funny "Prince Fielders" with the "s" so that may be why it went so cheap... 2004 Weeks Beloit just sold for $26 +, same seller...

They didn't have the boxes either...

I found this auction last week, emailed him and asked him if he had another one, as well as the 2004 Beloit Weeks which was also up for auction. He just so happened to have one more of each and sold the pair to me for $65 shipped. I started out offering him $65, and he took it. Not sure he would have taken any less, but I thought that was a good starting point...

The only bummer on my end is that they did not come with the boxes, but I can live with it I guess...

Anyway, got them in the mail Saturday, and they are absolutely mint and in perfect shape...

So, anyone here get the ones that just sold on ebay? I really really wanted to bid on that Fielder just to have another one but promised another poster on this site I'd leave it for him, so hope he got it...

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

FYI...the boxes for all the Snappers bobbles through 2004 were plain white boxes. They didn't have the artwork that the newer bobbles had, so actually not having the boxes is no big deal. There wouldn't really be any difference between the boxes they came in originally and one you could pick up out of an Office Max catalog.

lol

yeah, I think I just got lucky... Nothing wrong with that though...

Now if only I could come up with the Powder Blue Molitor and the Rick Vaughn, I'd be a really happy campaer!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived