Brewer Fanatic

Mariners DFA Milton Bradley

He would have been a great pickup for the Brewers in about 1998 under the same circumstances. No contender will take a chance on him. Frankly, I'd be surprised if anyone took a chance on him. Plus he already has his money, he may not want to play this year since he's going to get paid no matter what.

Plus he already has his money, he may not want to play this year since he's going to get paid no matter what.
I imagine he still has a bit of motivation, as he will be a FA this offseason. Even if he rakes he still probably won't see much this offseason, but he might be delusional.

No, I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole, unless one of Prince, Braun, or Hart goes down for the season within the next couple weeks. Still, I probably wouldn't touch him. He has been horrible the past two seasons, and he was mediocre in his only season with the ScRubs.

Archived