Brewer Fanatic

Bernie Stitch n Pitch...apparently you CAN'T pitch these!

madgrad

Funny, yet sad, story. My wife called me at work a few weeks ago inquiring where our daughters Stitch n Pitch bobble was. I knew she was thinking I took it and sold it from under her, but I would never do that. It was our daughters first Brewers game (she was just two weeks old!) and the bobble was kept as a token of that. Anyways, I had it displayed on top of a bookcase next to her C.C. Sabathia she got from last year as well. Of course that one was still standing! Somewhere along the line the bobble fell behind the bookcase, and the result was this...

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/d48162481f4cea6ec6f3248bc00a486186c5065f.jpg

Partly my fault for thinking a bobble with a base in the shape of a baseball would be sturdy. I glued it back together and it doesn't look that bad. Anyways, if anyone will be looking for this years Stitch n Pitch bobble and has an extra Bernie from last year I'd love to trade to replace the broken one. My wife has no desire to keep hers so I'll have an extra. Let me know!

That is truly a tragic loss. I was somewhat surprised to see that although the bobblehead was shattered from the waist down, the knitting needles (the most likely part of the bobble to break) were intact. Odd.

Archived