Brewer Fanatic

Brevard County Manatee Bobblehead for sale

Hey guys, I have two bobbleheads that I will be putting up on eBay if I cannot find someone off the forums who would want it. I am looking for $55 for it plus 4% paypal and $5.00 S/H if you do not live in the metro Milwaukee area. Please email me at: cneldner44@gmail.com if you are interested. They only made 500 of these bad boys so if you are an avid bobblehead collector like I am please let me know.

I also have extra Bernie and Fang on the beach, Scooter vs The Snowman, Daren and Bill Buckethead Brigade, and CC Sabathia bobbleheads. Once again if you have any interest let me know.

LOL@JJKoestler.

As soon as they pop up on eBay they'll catch 30-40 tops. Majority of the Snapper bobbleheads (the second Prince, the second Weeks, gallardo, etc) all catch between 25-35. I can't imagine these will for some reason hit the 55 mark.

Can you post a picture of it though?

Verified Member

$55 plus paypal and shipping? I never see anyone selling anything on these boards that expects to recoup their paypal fees too...

$55 total seems a bit more in line, but still too much imo.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived