Brewer Fanatic

Social Distortion on Sunday.

BoneDaddyKool

I wanted to go see them at Summerfest on Monday, but I have my summer college class to go to. When I first signed up for the class I thought hmm this is good I can get these 3 credits out of the way this summer in a month and a half this should be great. Now I realize it sucks. I miss parts of Brewer games on Monday and Wednesday nights because of it and now I will miss Social D. Blah.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Good show tonight, I was a little let down that they didn't play "I was wrong" They played almost everything off of "Prison Bound"

Solid show, and they ended with Ball and Chain.

I'm interested to hear from anyone that goes to the Summerfest show tomorrow.... What they played, ended with... etc...

I may be going to Summerfest tonight, but my friends (two couples) are going to see Heart. No thanks.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Social D is a great band. I'd like to hear a few of the hits from Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell. I'm sure I'll hear Mommy's Little Monster and Mainliner, two excellent songs.

Does Mike Ness have any original guys backing him up? I've seen them twice before and I thought I heard besides the other guitarist/bassist(?) who died of a brain tumor or something that the rest of the guys were back, can't confirm that though.

Less Than Jake is gonna be the best show of all of Summerfest, I hope they bring back their crazy stage act with a circus going on while they play, that'd be perfect for a show like that

Archived