Brewer Fanatic

Keith's Brewers Rap - Deadspin - This has to be a member of the site

Best comment so far:

If I were them, I would have rhymed "Greinke" with "Thinky" and "Drinky"

As in: If you ever even "Thinky" of doing something like this again, do society a favor and "Drinky" yourself a quart of bleach.

Verified Member
I made it through a minute of it. I really, really hope it's a joke because I don't understand how someone could think it was a good idea to put that on the internet. It doesn't seem like a joke to me, though - there was too much thought put into the lyrics and I think if it was a joke, it would have been way over the top.

That was just stupid. They should've just filmed all of their sweet Brewers stuff with nothing else.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

I'm pretty sure this is a joke, or at least a semi-joke.

Member, reveal yourself!

Like someone said, I think the lyrics are way too thought out to be a joke. Sadly, I think this was meant to be serious.

This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

This is the equivalent of "My name is Kieth and I'm here to say I like to rap in a major way." I might just have thrown up in my mouth. They could've at least took the time to edit the shots together so there wasn't that annoying pause between scenes. Nice "Major League" tattoo. Tool. Times like this really wish I could curse on here. Instead I will just forward the link to everyone I know so they can suffer, also.

Meh, a lot of parodies that are meant to be funny are better thought out than this. I'm guessing these guys are just being goofy. I just don't see a situation where anybody would think this rap was "cool".

Meh, a lot of parodies that are meant to be funny are better thought out than this. I'm guessing these guys are just being goofy. I just don't see a situation where anybody would think this rap was "cool".

I take it you've never seen this Yankees fan's songs. They started going viral last year. Nothing tongue-in-cheek about it.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
This guy will have his web redemption on Tosh.O in about six months.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived