Brewer Fanatic

Benoit Dead, RIP wife & child-Latest:Doctor Charged

JimH5
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know -- I think people need to take a harder look at the long term deterioration of these dudes' melons and not try to call it a "roid rage incident". (generally speaking)

I didn't specifically mean the steroids (is there more than anecdotal evidence of roid-rage, anyway?). If a person is using painkillers, taking antidepressants, injecting testosterone and then throws recreational drugs in there, it wouldn't be completely far fetched to suggest that it may have contributed to his incredibly insane behavior.

If a person is using painkillers, taking antidepressants, injecting testosterone and then throws recreational drugs in there, it wouldn't be completely far fetched to suggest that it may have contributed to his incredibly insane behavior.

Agreed -- plus you throw in all sorts of bumps to the head, I think you have a very potent problem brewing.

Archived