Brewer Fanatic

Benoit Dead, RIP wife & child-Latest:Doctor Charged

JimH5
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hurley - its obvious that he was on Roids, and probably way too much of them. But to say that is the reason that he killed his family is completly crazy. That sounds like an after school movie.

There was also Booze found in the house I believe - it could have been that just the same.

Um, wow. This is going to get a lot more interesting and creepy, if that was possible.

Atlanta station WSB-TV has obtained a photo that was snapped by a wrestling fan at Astin's office just hours before his death.

The fan who took the picture described Benoit as soft-spoken and "nice." He signed an autograph for the woman.

www.wsbtv.com/news/13589422/detail.html#

now it is being reported that somehow Sherri Martel's death could somehow be related to Kevin Sullivan who is Benoit's wife's ex husband.

This is just totally bizaare..How did other people know?

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2...82,00.html

what if Kevin Sullivan killed Nancy Benoit and it Chris Benoit didnt know what to do so he snapped and killed himself and possibly his kid?

A grassy knoll consipircy?

Quote:
now it is being reported that somehow Sherri Martel's death could somehow be related to Kevin Sullivan who is Benoit's wife's ex husband.

Read the article. Sherri Martel is linked to Kevin Sullivan professionally. Kevin was the booker in WCW for years. There is no indication that Kevin Sullivan has anything to do with Sherri Martel or Nancy Benoit's death.

I'm guessing the Wikipedia entry is just someone who was messing around and made a wild statement that turned out to be true. I heard the same person also made an entry about Chavo Guerrero being a rapist or some such nonsense. They probably had heard that Benoit had went home due to a family emergency and decided to make a joke about it, which turned out to be horribly true.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

I'm guessing the Wikipedia entry is just someone who was messing around and made a wild statement that turned out to be true.

Yeah, internet rumors pop up all the time (and it IS Wikipedia we're talking about here!)...it was the Stamford, CT part that really made it strange and suspicious to me.

"Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information."

- Michael Scott

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Is "The Sun" a respected news source? That article seems like pure bologna.

I could be wrong but I think the Sun is the UKs version of our tabloit mags. Just like the National Enquirer so I would say no to this being a respected news source.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Quote:
Is "The Sun" a respected news source?

respected news source is an oxymoron. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I'm just kidding around (note emoticon).

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

ugh, why did I click on that article? He killed his son with a move that thousands and thousands of kids have probably emulated in their backyards after he popularized it? That makes me nauseous.

It may very well be -- but I had heard the same story from other news sources.

Yeah, I had read the same thing last week in another article. I don't really think there's a whole lot left to come out from this story, aside from the toxicology reports, which probably aren't going to be anything earth shattering.

I wonder if the toxicology report will show a cocktail of drugs in his system?

I dont know -- I think people need to take a harder look at the long term deterioration of these dudes' melons and not try to call it a "roid rage incident". (generally speaking)

Quote:
Is "The Sun" a respected news source? That article seems like pure bologna.

I could be wrong but I think the Sun is the UKs version of our tabloit mags. Just like the National Enquirer so I would say no to this being a respected news source.

The Sun is not quite "Anna Nicole marries space alien" like the Enquirer, but it is a very right-wing lowest common denominator type rag owned by Rupert Murdoch's News International.

Think a cross between Fox News and The Onion and you'd be close!

Archived