Brewer Fanatic

creepiest brewer bobbles

TURBO

If I had to pick the creepiest brewer bobbles, it is easy.

For me, it's the 2009 Braun, and the Carlos Lee.

Both of them, facially are just plain creepy!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

i dunno if it's so much creepy as just ugly, but that bobble that's painted blue and yellow with brewers pennants and logos all over the place. it goes on ebay for about 30 or so when it pops up. i think it was a retail item sold when the all star game was in chicago.

I think the Hoffman is a little creepy...that head is so small...
The thing that strikes me about the Hoffman bobble is that the head does not bobble. I can barely get it to move. Perhaps it was meant to be emblematic of the rock-solid steadiness of the (2009) Trevor Hoffman.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Verified Member
I think the Hoffman is a little creepy...that head is so small...

Yeah, that head is insanely small compared to a regular bobblehead. I wonder why they did it that way?

I'm not sure I find it to be creepy though, that Cralos Lee head is CREEPY!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

On the Carlos Lee one of my friends gave me his and the eyes looked completely bloodshot. I took it home to notice that the ones I had looked a little red, but the one I had was like a Linda Blair parody.

I'm not sure about the hoffman either, I thought they were too concerned with getting his high kick exact, though I think they could've dont it to scale and kept it bigger. The 2005 Sheets he is in his windup and that looks good. Wierd.

Archived