2 @ Sd

3 vs Col

3 vs Wsh

3 vs Sf

2 @ Cin

Home: 15 games

Road: 14 games

Total: 29 games

I predict the Brewers will go 18-11 in May.

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Well, since I picked a good record for April and came up pretty short, I'll go the other way this time around and hope I'm way wrong again.

1-0 @ Hou

1-3 @ Atl

1-2 @ Stl

2-1 vs Sd

2-1 vs Pit

0-2 @ Lad

1-1 @ Sd

1-2 vs Col

2-1 vs Wsh

1-2 vs Sf

1-1 @ Cin

13-16 for the month of May.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

1-0 @ Hou
1-3 @ Atl
1-2 @ Stl
3-0 vs Sd
2-1 vs Pit
1-1 @ Lad
1-1 @ Sd
1-2 vs Col
2-1 vs Wsh
2-1 vs Sf
1-1 @ Cin

16-13. I'm also concerned about playing the NL West, just because we always seem to play poorly against the NL West...
I am not Shea Vucinich

1 @ Hou: 1-0

4 @ Atl: 1-3

3 @ Stl: 2-1

3 vs Sd: 2-1

3 vs Pit: 2-1

2 @ Lad: 1-1

2 @ Sd: 1-1

3 vs Col: 1-2

3 vs Wsh: 3-0

3 vs Sf: 2-1

2 @ Cin: 1-1

17-12

Couple of comments:

*ATL series is tough because I believe they are going to break out soon. I hope it's after we leave there. I still think they will win the East.

*I feel good about playing the Classies. I think they will gradually fade away. Smoke and mirrors pitching staff.

*LA & SD are splits only because we don't play so hot on the west coast. Never have.

*COL is a scary good team. They just win and I can see them coming in to Miller Park and doing the same.

*After the COL series, we'll be out for blood and we owe the Nationals. Sweep it is.

*Our pitching, assuming Greinke is Greinke and Yo returns, can match SF and our hitting is vastly superior. We win the series.

I'm expecting us to split the first 2 in Houston to end April at 13-13. A 17-12 May would put us at 30-25. Not great but I'll take it considering our early injuries and tough April schedule.

1-0 @ Hou

2-2 @ Atl

1-2 @ Stl

2-1 vs Sd

3-0 vs Pit

1-1 @ Lad

1-1 @ Sd

2-1 vs Col

2-1 vs Wsh

1-2 vs Sf

1-1 @ Cin

17-12. TB: ZG finishes the month 2-1 with a 3.75 ERA.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I'll go with 14-15 but I feel I'm being optimistic since almost all of those road games are teams/places we tend to play poorly at.
Because those teams tend to have more talent than us? Road games always suck but I'm not sure how good the NL West is these days.

I'll go with 14-15 but I feel I'm being optimistic since almost all of those road games are teams/places we tend to play poorly at.
Because those teams tend to have more talent than us? Road games always suck but I'm not sure how good the NL West is these days.

Even against the bad NL West teams we always seem to play poorly when we do a west coast trip. Atl and STL are just tough teams in general. I just look at all of those road series and assume we are going to lose pretty much every one of them.

21-8...Betancourt wins player of the month and this board completely implodes!

1-0 @ Hou

2-2 @ Atl

2-1 @ Stl

3-0 vs SD

3-0 vs Pit

1-1 @ LaD

1-1 @ SD

1-2 vs Col

3-0 vs Wsh

2-1 vs SF

2-0 @ Cin

Haha, if Yuni wins player of the month, I'd be happy. That would be great for us. It will never happen, but it would be a dream if it did. That would mean our whole lineup would be dominant, and we'd probably win even more than 21 games.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

If Yuni B wins Player of the Month, I will happily donate $100 to Brewerfan.et's collective favorite charity

hell, if Yuni B gets his OPB up over .310 I'll be happy!

I think our favorite charity is probably brewerfan.net's annual fund raiser.

I will unscientificly predict 30-0, I've got a good feeling about that number. (Dad, they don't play 30 games) Then I predict 19-10. I've got a good feeling about that number.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

21-8. This team is ready to break out any day now. Hart is back. Lucroy is back and hitting. The lineup will soon look really nice with Hart batting 2nd. Nyjer Morgan is ready to contribute again. Nothing is wrong with Yovani Gallardo. Just because an all-star pitcher gives up a 3 run homerun to Joey Votto that doesn't mean we need to be so dramatic and talk about sending him to AAA. Grienke will get in 4-5 starts in May. The bullpen should be better with Estrada there, and Saito coming back, and Hawkins has looked alright so far. Apart from an inability to figure out the Reds, and a rocky series in DC, the Brewers have been pretty sharp in April even. I think a common consensus amongst many people that a .500 April would be a good thing for the Brewers given all their early injuries, and that's pretty much what we're going to get, but now this team is ready to blast off. 21-8

1-0 @ Hou

2-2 @ Atl

2-1 @ Stl

1-2 vs Sd

2-1 vs Pit

0-2 @ Lad

1-1 @ Sd

1-2 vs Col

2-1 vs Wsh

2-1 vs Sf

2-0 @ Cin

16-13, finally get a bit of revenge on Cinci at the end of the months and go into June with a one game lead in the division.

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Archived