Brewer Fanatic

Mark Attanasio to the Dodgers?

Sort of on topic, but Kudos to the Portland fan who drilled Cuban with something in the face last night, while Cuban was once again making a horse's behind of himself. I wouldn't want this egomaniac anywhere near the Brewers, he always seems to be quite the attention 'seeker' at the games, baiting refs and opposing fans. I guess what some people see as 'passionate', I see as self-promoting. Bottom line, despite all the acclaim, how many rings has he won in his tenure in Dallas?

*sigh* Buster Olney is still perpetuating this garbage non-story:

In the highest offices of a handful of other teams, there is heavy speculation that Brewers owner Mark Attanasio would be the most likely candidate to move from one team to the Dodgers. This can only happen, of course, if Major League Baseball maintains their hold on the club and if they decides to have an established owner take over the Dodgers. Such a scenario, Olney writes, would take months to play out.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

*sigh* Buster Olney is still perpetuating this garbage non-story:

In the highest offices of a handful of other teams, there is heavy speculation that Brewers owner Mark Attanasio would be the most likely candidate to move from one team to the Dodgers. This can only happen, of course, if Major League Baseball maintains their hold on the club and if they decides to have an established owner take over the Dodgers. Such a scenario, Olney writes, would take months to play out.

Yeah, he really has nothing credible to base this on. If he did his research, he'd find that Attanasio has been quoted as saying he's not leaving the Brewers, and likes owning our team.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Archived