Brewer Fanatic

Milwaukee Bucks averaged 13,000 fans per night

RyDogg66
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
That Grantland article is so full of holes and lack of research it's ridiculous.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.jsonline.com/s...s/badgers/117836443.html

Scoring 33 points in a game pretty much was the final nail in the coffin for me. I watch basketball because I love watching the greatest athletes in the world perform at their best. I'm not going to celebrate a style of basketball I hate watching. Any style of basketball that can created 69 total points in 40 minutes of play is something I don't want anything to do with.

I'm by no means a Bucks season ticket holder because I love Scott Skiles. If anything, I'd love to watch Skiles hit the curb. If we are going to be a middle of the road franchise with very little chance of winning a title, I'd much rather watch a style that is enjoyable to watch. I also have NBA league pass so I can watch the Thunder, Clippers and Warriors, who play the up tempo style I'd prefer to watch.

This is my first year as a season ticket holder on my own for the Bucks and I would have to say that I've been more than impressed by what they've done so far. The perks with my package have been great and the service excellent. It was a nice surprise when I showed up before the gates opened and they ushered us in ahead of time, giving us $10 gift cards on the way in. A lot of the reps were stopping by their clients seats to thank them for returning, which I thought was a nice touch.
I've had season packages for the Bucks on and off since 2001 and I've always been really impressed with how I've been treated. Even if you're only spending a few hundred dollars they still do a great job at making you feel like a high roller.

Archived